Oct 6, 2009

BOOTY CALLS

In a totally unrelated post, I just wanted to share with you guys the shaming fact that I am being booty called every night by a dark creature with dark hair and green eyes.

He is mean, rude, sexy and sleek. He slaps me around the face to wake me up and I let him. I like him; I can’t help it because I love him.

Every night around two in the morning he struts his stuff inside my room, up my bed and wakes me up and I am helpless to resist him. It doesn’t matter that he is mean during the day, ignores me in front of other people because when darkness come, he rubs himself against me and I forgive him all.

I do what he asks me to do and smile sadly when he snaps at me after he gets what he wants. I don’t care, I love my dark beast and I will answer his booty call, whenever he makes them.


No comments: